Hello – Chris Farrell here…
So as we have connected on Facebook – and Facebook is all about being a SOCIAL NETWORK…
…I wanted to share with you 27 things you don’t know about me so we can get to know each other more…
And below this list – I’d like to encourage you to share something about yourself too.
So – without further ado – here are 27 things you don’t know about me.
- I know all the words to all 3 Back to the Future films.
- Had I been a girl (which I’m not…) I was going to be called Rachel.
- I grew up in London, UK and moved to Los Angeles, California in 2006.
- I am terrified of moths and can’t be in the same room as one.
- I am obsessed with the stationery aisle (and the cleaning products aisle) in stores. I could spend DAYS in Staples…
- In the UK I created a 70’s/80’s retro disco stage show – called Dr Glitz. These shows ended up running in London at various venues – for over 6 years — and playing to crowds of 2000+ people every time. Here’s a quick video of Dr Glitz in action…
- I’m obsessed with cleaning my teeth – and always travel with a mini toothbrush.
- I get up at 5am most days
- I start the day with a mug of Bulletproof coffee
- My next door neighbor is Woody Harrelson on one side and Misha Barton on the other. Misha Barton’s dog is always escaping into our yard….
- My favorite business book is Influence by Robert Cialdini
- I’m married and have 4 dogs. Number 5 is on the way. Dog that is, not wife
- I started online in 2008. It took me 6 months before I made any income online. 2 years later in August 2010 – I had my first $1million/day (yes I know how incredible that sounds — but I really did make over $1million of sales online – in a 24 hour period)
- I am a master on 80’s trivia
- Before working online I hosted the mid-morning show for 6 years – on London’s #1 radio station – Heart 106.2
- I got fired when I was 19 for terrifying the over-night presenter on the radio station I was working at, by playing ghost sound effects over the speakers in the office at 2am…. (I still am really sorry about this Owen….)
- I juice every day (ok — most days…)
- My favorite saying is ‘be impeccable with your word’. This is also rule #1 in one of my favorite books – The Four Agreements by Don Miguel Ruiz
- I’ve backpacked through Thailand and Nepal
- I also got mugged at knifepoint in Thailand
- My favorite film is The Elephant Man. Shadowlands is my second
- I’m catholic
- My favorite muppet is Beaker
- My heroes include Jim Rohn, Ricky Gervias and Jessica Rabbit
- I’ve hiked through the Himalayas
- As a kid our family knew Alex Guiness. As an 8 year old having Ben Kenobi as a friend gave my brother and I instant jedi-credibility coolness….
- My dad was awarded a medal by the pope for charity work he did…
OK — so that’s me.
Now it’s your turn….!
Tell me something about yourself in the Comments area below!
To discover how Chris Farrell Membership can help you
start and grow a successful online business – take a look here now.