Chris Farrell Membership Terms & Conditions
I am delighted to invite all members to enjoy all the features this site has to offer (of which there are hundreds).
But I must require that we all abide by certain rules so that no one’s rights are stepped on.
Failure to abide by these rules can result in immediate termination of access.
- 24 HOUR LOCK OUTS.
Please do not share your logon passwords and user names. This system is designed to detect sharing immediately, and suspend any account where more than one person signs in using the same username and password and/or from multiple devices/locations. Some members have shared their membership details and have found themselves locked out. If multiple devices login WITH THE SAME PASSWORD/LOGIN NAME – you will be AUTOMATICALLY LOCKED OUT. You will not be able to log back in for 24 hours. Repeated lock outs can result in account termination. The lock out feature is to prevent the sharing of account details.
This LOCK OUT feature can also be activated accidentally – if you do NOT log out of a session – and then attempt to log back in later the same day. The general rule of thumb is – please get into the very good habit of clicking on LOGOUT when you have finished your session. You can obviously log out and log in as many times as you like during the day. If you feel that you have been locked out accidentally (don’t worry – it happens!) – then please click here to submit a ticket and we will unlock your account.
- Do not reprint, republish, repost, or otherwise distribute or transmit content, images or video training presented on this site – unless you have permission. Downloading is easy, but just because you may be able to copy/download my content doesn’t mean you own it. Unauthorized use of or copying of content, trademarks, video training and other proprietary material can subject you to civil or even criminal liability.Please don’t violate our copyright.
- ( No longer applicable )
- No advertising, trading of goods or services, or other commercial use is allowed except in signature areas. No bulk e-mail, junk mail or spam, chain letters, or repeat postings of the same message is permitted anywhere on the forums.
- Please use your own name when posting to the discussion forums. Do not impersonate anyone else.
- Treat other members with courtesy and respect when posting messages to the forums. No unnecessary name calling or abuse toward any member is allowed.
- Do not use vulgarity, obscenity, profanity, ethnic slurs, hate speech, or sexually explicit language, or harass, abuse, or threaten other subscribers in the discussion forums. Do not libel or defame others. We strongly disapprove flaming.
- When you post content in the forum, you permit this site to display and distribute the content, and to use it for advertising and promotion. You grant to this site the complete, perpetual, but non-exclusive right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, translate, distribute, sub-license, etc. the content in whole or in part, throughout the world and universe, on a royalty-free basis in any form or fashion we see fit.
- Please avoid shouting (using all capital letters) in the forums.
- The team at ChrisFarrellMembership have no mandate to edit or to monitor messages posted on this site’s forum, but we do have the right to edit or remove objectionable postings. The person posting a message is solely responsible for it, not chrisfarrellmembership.com. Violators may be permanently banned from using the forums, or even have their subscriptions terminated.
- Please note the definition of ‘free techie help’. We will do everything to assist with any problems you may have. We will gladly answer questions through the Forum and even personally to help you resolve your issue. But free techie help does not mean things such as ‘building a website for you, installing a WordPress site for you’ etc. For all intents and purposes – free techie help is defined as free help and advice given in response to questions asked in the Forum – and in the many hundreds of free training classes we hold (via webinars – web TV broadcasts – training videos, etc., etc.).
- CANCELLATION OF MEMBERSHIP. Cancellation. You are of course able to cancel at any time and owe nothing. If you cancel during the first 7 days of membership – you will only be charged the $4.95 you paid immediately upon joining. After 7 days you are automatically enrolled into the $37/month price plan. For the purposes of this site – all months are seen as 30 days – therefore your payment will be debited every 30 days. PLEASE NOTE: Canceling is extremely easy. You can cancel and owe nothing further. To cancel all you have to do is review the cancellation process available in the menu on EVERY PAGE of the Membership Site. Chris Farrell Membership reserves the right to cancel your membership at any time for any reason.
- ( No longer applicable )
- ( No longer applicable )
- ( No longer applicable )
- A. Refunds in whole or in part are not given for either current or prior months membership. For example, if you canceled 20 days into your current 30 day cycle – you would not be due a refund for ’10 days worth pro-rated’ of membership. Likewise, if you did not access your account for a period of time, even though your billing continued, you are not due a retroactive refund for “unused membership”. It’s your responsibility to cancel if you’re not using your membership.
- B. Cancellations are processed Monday – Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. U.S. Central time, holidays excluded. Please submit your cancellation request at least 2 business days before your next billing due date. For example, if your billing date falls on Wednesday and you wish to cancel, please submit your cancellation request no later than 3:00 p.m. the previous Monday, US central time. If your billing date falls on Sunday, please submit your cancellation request no later than 3:00 p.m. the previous Thursday. If the “submit by” date is a holiday, then please allow one additional business day. This gives us time to process your request before your next billing cycle begins.
- C. Upon cancellation – you will still have access to this site – until the date that your next payment would have been due. For example – if you canceled 10 days into your billing cycle – you would still be able to access this site for the next 20 days.
- Members are not allowed to join through their own affiliate link. This is taken very seriously and anyone attempting to do this will be instantly barred and face a lifetime ban from joining.
- You may not be a ‘serial trial member’ – meaning that you cannot repeatedly join at the trial rate and then cancel and rejoin. You may be banned for this activity and reported to our payment processor.
- Exchange Rate – for non U.S. members. The price for trial and monthly membership to this site is set in U.S. Dollars. If you are not in the U.S. – you will be billed at your local currency (i.e. the U.S. price will be exchanged to your currency). Any transaction involving a currency conversion is completed at a daily adjusted foreign exchange rate determined by our payment processor (and a wholesale foreign currency provider that the processor uses). This exchange rate may be higher than the wholesale interbank rate to cover the costs of obtaining and managing the currency. We do not control the exchange rate and have no influence or these values.
- These terms and conditions may change at any time. It is your responsibility to remain current on their status and any changes, and your use of any services at CFM indicates your agreement to all terms and conditions both now and in the future.
Copyright and Trademark Law
All editorial content and graphics on this site are protected by U.S. copyright and international treaties and may not be copied or re-used without the express written permission of ChrisFarrellMembership, which reserves all rights.
Limitation of Liability
THIS WEB SITE PROVIDES THE INFORMATION, SERVICES AND PRODUCTS ON THIS WEBSITE “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND. YOU ALSO AGREE THAT THIS WEB SITE SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY CONTENT FOUND ON THE THIS WEB SITE FORUMS AND THAT YOUR USE OF THIS WEB SITE, FORUMS AND ANY DOWNLOADING OF MATERIALS FOUND ON OR THROUGHOUT THE THIS WEB SITE FORUMS IS DONE AT YOUR OWN RISK AND THAT YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGES TO YOUR COMPUTER OR DATA THAT RESULTS. ALL EXPRESS WARRANTIES AND ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT OF PROPRIETARY RIGHTS ARE HEREBY DISCLAIMED TO THE FULL EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. THIS WEB SITE DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE USE OF PERFORMANCE OF THIS WEBSITE WILL BE TIMELY, UNINTERRUPTED OR FREE OF ERROR, OR THAT THIS WEBSITE OR ITS SERVER WILL BE FREE OF VIRUSES. IN NO EVENT SHALL THIS WEB SITE , ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, AGENTS AND EMPLOYEES BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR INJURY, DIRECT OR INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, OR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER ARISING FROM THE USE OR PERFORMANCE OF THIS WEBSITE OR FROM ANY INFORMATION, SERVICES OR PRODUCTS PROVIDED THROUGH THIS WEBSITE, EVEN IF THIS WEB SITE HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IN THE EVENT THAT APPLICABLE LAW PREVENTS THE EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR CERTAIN WARRANTIES, SUCH EXCLUSION DOES NOT APPLY TO YOU TO THE EXTENT LIMITED BY LAW.
Chris Farrell – 2014